Software Licensing in Ten Minutes
OffByZero Cobalt raises your revenues and decreases your development costs by providing a flexible turnkey solution to software licensing and protection.
What can you do with OffByZero Cobalt?
- easily add secure software licensing to your products
- prevent unauthorised installations with product activation
- create and manage licences through a secure web interface
- configure licences dynamically for your entire installation base
- provide concurrent licensing of your products
- provide flexible subscription based licensing
- provide licence protection on Citrix™ and Terminal Services
- integrate with your online store
- monitor licence usage
- call home and validate the licence with a configured frequency
- enable or disable particular features of your products
- optionally expire by a certain date
- demonstrate your products, or features of your products
- integrate your own way with a powerful .NET client API
Why buy a turnkey software licensing solution?
OffByZero Cobalt allows you to focus on your core product development. You can avoid the difficulties of building a software activation solution with copy protection, be up and running in minutes and protect your intellectual property with one system.
What is so special about OffByZero Cobalt?
Our server-based licensing service provides an extremely flexible client API for integration. This gives you the control to lock down your software however you wish and apply feature level control with seamless and secure copy protection.
What about support?
We provide free email support to all our customers. You can also obtain additional voice and remote support with service level agreements.
What are your purchase options?
We like to keep things simple. A single fee will get you your own server that you can host. We offer virtual machine images as well as rack mount standalone servers, with source code licences as an option. Once you are set up, you can use OffByZero Cobalt for all your future software licensing needs. Take a look at our pricing.
Who made this?
OffByZero Pty Ltd. For more information about us see our web site www.offbyzero.com.
2009-10-26 - Developing for Software Protection and Licensing - Discusses how to develop software with protection and licensing in mind, and what features to look for in a third-party solution.
2009-09-16 - CAS Tamper-Proofing is Broken: Consequences for Software Licensing - Explains what CAS tamper-proofing is, how to bypass it, and what this means for software licensing solutions that depend upon it.
2009-09-17 - Obfuscated Properties - How obfuscation can break reflection on properties, and how to work around that.